Re: [HTCondor-users] Limiting preemption based on composition of running jobs

Hi Vlad,

Sorry, but I canât think of any pragmatic way to do this.

The non-pragmatic way I can think of is to have an attribute in each startd ad containing the # of long-running jobs in the system (and the attribute updated via startd cron).  This sounds like a potential scalability nightmare though!

Brian