Re: [HTCondor-users] change to condor_submit - user feedback desired! (was Re: multiple condor_submit's - one cluster)

Thanks for opening this.  It looks really good to me.  My only
suggestion on it (if comments are still open) concerns this notation:

	Queue METHOD,ITEM from ...

It could be useful to adjust the syntax a bit to allow specifying the
separation symbol (allowing not just whitespace-delimited lists but also
comma, colon, etc).  That could be as simple as:

	Queue METHOD,ITEM from (
		Broil, Chicken
		Fry, Fish
		Bake, Bread
		Bake, Raspberry Pie
		Spit Roast, Wild Javelina
	)

	Queue METHOD:ITEM from (
		Broil:Chicken
		Fry:Fish
		Bake:Bread
		Bake:Raspberry Pie
		Spit Roast:Wild Javelina
	)

	Queue METHOD ITEM from (
		Broil Chicken
		Fry Fish
		Bake Bread
		Bake Raspberry Pie
		Spit Roast Wild Javelina	# TOTALLY DIFFERENT, EWW
	)

... with left and right whitespace stripping for each value.