Re: [HTCondor-users] change to condor_submit - user feedback desired! (was Re: multiple condor_submit's - one cluster)

TJ et al,

This is a great doc. I really like the proposed features. My main
concern is around:

> We will also take this opportunity to change condor_submit so that it uses the same file parser that is used to parse config files.

Should I interpret this to mean that there are ways that existing
submit files might have different behavior? If so, what are those
cases?

On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 4:17 PM, David Champion <dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It could be useful to adjust the syntax a bit to allow specifying the
> separation symbol (allowing not just whitespace-delimited lists but also
> comma, colon, etc).

I agree. This would be a useful addition to the feature.

Thanks,
BC

--
Ben Cotton