Re: [HTCondor-users] change to condor_submit - user feedback desired! (was Re: multiple condor_submit's - one cluster)

Highly  unlikely for existing submit files to have different behavior.
If/else and include are all be invalid syntax to an older condor submit, so they cannot occur in existing submit files.

There are some changes in the way comment lines and line continuations interact, they would be interpreted differently
But this is only a problem if you have this

# comment \

or this

foo = bar \
# , stuff

the config parser interprets both of these differently than the config parser currently does.

-tj