Re: [HTCondor-users] PERIODIC_HOLD is applied extremely infrequently

Vlad,

>> First, what version of HTCondor are you running?
> 3.3.5

I assume that's an OSG metapackage version. What's the output of
`condor_version`?

>> Is the value of "some" consistent (either in raw terms or as a
>> percentage) across multiple tests?
>
> No. Sometimes the right thing happens and all jobs go on hold, sometimes
> none do.

Well that's fun. Do you happen to have any sort of performance
monitoring on that server, and if so do you see any common patterns
CPU, memory, etc usage when it works versus doesn't?

Thanks,
BC

--
Ben Cotton