Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.2.10 Released

On 10/23/2015 03:57 PM, Tim Theisen wrote:
To make things easier on folks, I also made a previous repository for the 8.2.10 release.

cd /etc/yum.repos.d
wget http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/yum/repo.d/htcondor-previous-rhel7.repo

Since we make the development, stable, and previous stable tarballs available; I decided to have development, stable, and previous repositories.

The SELinux configuration works with the default installation. However, it is known not to work with advanced features such as cgroups. I will continue to improve the SELinux rules for HTCondor in the 8.4 series.

Let us know how it works for you.

Sorry for taking so long to report back.
HTCondor works for me now, but only when daemons are on the same host. The negotiator,
collector and scheduler fail.
I have moved to version 8.4.1.

Svein

...Tim