Re: [HTCondor-users] jobs with disjoint requirements

Thanks for getting back so quickly.

So this enables me to essentially create multiple queues for my jobs by specifying disjoint requirements.

You wrote:
  " HTCondor will eagerly attempt to match and run all your jobs."

Is this why it's a bad idea to have very large numbers of jobs queued?

Best regards,

Don

Don Krieger, Ph.D.
Department of Neurological Surgery