From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2015 2:54 PM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [HTCondor-users] the line 'tmpdir=' was unused warning?

Hi all,

I'm seeing a lot of these in my .dagman.out:

> From submit: WARNING: the line `tmpdir = <someplace>' was unused by condor_submit. Is it a typo?

The only "tmpdir" I can see in my submit files is

> transfer_output_remaps = "$(OUTFILE) = $(TMPDIR)/$(OUTFILE)"

and "<someplace>" is what my dag submit file has for $(TMPDIR). The
output files seem to land in $(TMPDIR) as intended.

So, where's this warning coming from and why?
TIA
--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin