[HTCondor-users] web service API--sendFile()

Hello everyone:

  I use condor's web service to submit a MPI job. But when I use declareFiles() and then sendFile(), the service only create an 0 bit file. Then I use wireshark to capture the packet, there are only two packet refering to sendFile(), but the file(619.7KB) can't be send to the service with using only two packet entirely.
  I using python3 and the suds_jurko to access the web service. Anyone meet this kind of question ? How to solve it ?