Re: [HTCondor-users] Installing CONDOR VIA YUM on CentOS

Somehow, you are trying to load from the RHEL6 repository for CentOS 7. The file that yum is looking for is in the RHEL7 repository. Does your htcondor repository file contain:

[htcondor-stable]
name=HTCondor Stable RPM Repository for Redhat Enterprise Linux 7
baseurl=http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/yum/stable/rhel7
enabled=1
gpgcheck=0

Check any reference to rhel6.