Re: [HTCondor-users] Apache Spark on HTCondor

Canât say Iâve ever tried it!

Thereâs an interesting project to be had here: what you really would like is to have HTCondor maintain a certain number of Spark workers (as opposed to submitting jobs to HTCondor).  Seems like itâs an ideal candidate for the job factory work being done...

Brian