[HTCondor-users] Remote Submission, SCHEDD_HOST, and condor_history

Hello All,

We are currently working on consolidating 25 schedds to 1-2 schedds.  To this end I have been configuring former schedds with SCHEDD_HOST set to a remote system and everything from a submission standpoint has been working as expected, e.g. condor_q correctly queries the remote host.  The one issue we are running into is that the condor_history command queries the local host.  Is this by design or a bug?  My expectation is that if SCHEDD_HOST is set condor_history should query that host by default.

Thanks

--

Will Deck