Re: [HTCondor-users] Docker universe and GPUs

>From my point of view using GPU (Nvidia) in docker over HTCondor could
be implemented by installing nvidia-docker
(https://github.com/NVIDIA/nvidia-docker) on all docker servers
providing Nvidia GPU processing. That way docker in HTCondor will be
simple like any other docker running application in HTCondor.
For other non-Nvidia GPU processing something like nvidia-docker could
make the process easier, but I don't know any initiative on this path.