Re: [HTCondor-users] Docker universe and GPUs

Hi!

Thanks for the quick answer! Yes, that's more or less what we were intending to try with a "docker" wrapper, I think that the environment variables are already passed through, so the only thing missing should be the device files themselves.

I don't know if this should (or even could) be generalised to other kind of machine resources... or even non-NVIDIA GPU cards, since I don't know how "NVIDIA-specific" this would be... On the one hand, I like generic solutions, but I cannot think of a proper generic way of dealing with it.

But in short, this workaround would be enough for our current and foreseeable needs :)

Best,

Joan