Re: [HTCondor-users] trouble get started

Yes, I used trusty and all installed and is running well now.
I was originally hoping to use the deb install so my IT guy could install them on each machine, which I think is a more manageable solution.

Now I just have to learn how to write the condor_config files for each machine. :)

Lee