Re: [HTCondor-users] why does htcondor change sysctl params, and why is this done outside of /etc/sysctl.{d, conf} ?

On 1/14/2016 5:13 PM, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:
> Since I have not created anywhere, it's all stock centos, I have to ask:
> it does not exist on which exactly "standard RHEL and its derivatives"?

Support for sysctl.d was added to RHEL 5 and 6 in Spring 2011 but
neither create the directory out of the box. RHEL 7 is the first version
to do so.

--
Rich Pieri <ratinox@xxxxxxx>
MIT Laboratory for Nuclear Science