From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mathieu Peyréga
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 9:30 AM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Windows, Samba share and Run as owner

Le 18/01/2016 18:22, Sean Milligan a écrit :
> The problem with storing your user's credentials is related to this line in the config file:
>
> ALLOW_WRITE = $(CONDOR_HOST), $(IP_ADDRESS), *@$(CONDOR_HOST),
> *@$(UID_DOMAIN)
>
> I'd look at what @$(CONDOR_HOST) and @$(UID_DOMAIN) would expand to and make sure it matches your username. I personally just put in my domain like this as well as the internal IP addresses of the machines in my pool:
>
> ALLOW_WRITE = $(CONDOR_HOST), $(IP_ADDRESS), *.example.com,
> *.hq.example.com, 10.91.*, 10.50.*

I've been setting ALLOW_WRITE to * for test purpose... restarted everything, the value is correctly read by condor_config_val but the behaviour then does not change...

C:\Users\Mathieu>condor_config_val ALLOW_WRITE
*

C:\Users\Mathieu>condor_store_cred add
Account: Mathieu@LUTECE

Enter password:

Operation failed.
    Make sure your ALLOW_WRITE setting includes this host.

Regards,

Mathieu
--
tel : +33 (0)6 87 30 83 59