From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mathieu PeyrÃga
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2016 3:16 AM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] UNC and mapped drive misunderstanding (not blocking issue)

thanks for the URL,

i'll try the registry setting and let you know.

as for the codepage issue, I've tryied 2 things :

getenv = True in the submit file

using the CHCP command in my wrapper batch file with various codepages
(850 as set by default here, 1252 and 437 for trials)

none solve the accents issues.

I guess it may be solved by adding /A ou /U to the cmd.exe process

the current line spawned by HTCondor as reported in StartLog.slotN files is looking like :

01/21/16 10:06:17 (pid:10816) Executable is a batch file, running:
"C:\windows\system32\cmd.exe" /Q /C
"\\192.168.1.120\Share\test_condor\job.bat" laszip.exe -i \\192.168.1.120\Share\test_condor\1622000_9310000.las

probably this CHCP command should be set before calling cmd.exe, or maybe set in the wrapper batch file only if /U flag is added.

Is there a way to specify additionnal flags to the command line that HTCondor is triggering, or do we need help from the developers there ?

Regards,

Mathieu

Le 20/01/2016 19:20, Sean Milligan a Ãcrit :

--
tel : +33 (0)6 87 30 83 59