Re: [HTCondor-users] SUBMIT_REQUIREMENT

On 7/5/2016 12:43 PM, Marc Jackson - NOAA Affiliate wrote:
Hi Zach,

That was it! I ran the command that you suggested and you were right.
The values did not match. I recently made changes to the condor_config
file and I just needed to restart condor.

Be aware that most config file changes, including those to SUBMIT_REQUREMENTS_*, do not require a restart, but instead just require a condor_reconfig which tells the HTCondor service to re-read its config file on-the-fly.

regards
Todd