Re: [HTCondor-users] Accounting Groups

Hello Iain,

I really appreciate your help in this matter. I have a file containing the condor groups located in my /etc/condor/config.d/ directory. I added the following line to my submit file:

accounting_groupÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ = group_pseudo_operational_processing

However when I run the condor_submit command, this is the output that I get:

1 job(s) submitted to cluster 233.
WARNING: the line 'accounting_group = group_pseudo_operational_processing' was unused by condor_submit. Is it a typo?

Do you have any ideas as to why I'm getting this error?

Thanks in advance!