Re: [HTCondor-users] Accounting Groups

On 06/02/2016 01:08 PM, Marc Jackson - NOAA Affiliate wrote:
Hello Iain,

I really appreciate your help in this matter. I have a file containing the condor groups located in my /etc/condor/config.d/ directory. I added the following line to my submit file:

accounting_group                = group_pseudo_operational_processing

If you are running an older version of condor, you'll need to do it this way

+AccountingGroup = "group_something.username"

Pay particular attention to the plus sign at the beginning and the need to quote the string.

-greg