Re: [HTCondor-users] stdout not streamed back - stream_output = true

Hi Lukas,

Random guess - perhaps your python test job should include the line
   sys.stdout.flush()
right after your print() statement so that stdout is flushed out to the filesystem?

A common mistake people make here is to specify the same file for stdout and stderr, which iirc the streaming code does not like, but I see below you did not do that...

regards
Todd