[HTCondor-users] Execute last DAGMan job as soon as possible

Hi,

What is the fastest way to start a job in a Condor pool where machine rank, user priority factor and job priority varies a lot?
We use DAGMan graphs where the last job depends on the execution of all previously submitted DAG jobs. This last job does some post processing on the data generated by the dag, and it can take some time, so its not something that I'd like to execute on the Scheduler machine. But it would be important to start this post-process as fast as possible, regardless of the priority of the submitting user. I tried setting high machine rank and high job priority but I still see lots of these jobs wait while other jobs get started. The best solution would be to skip matchmaking altogether and execute the job right away but I didn't find a reliable way to do that.

Cheers,
Szabolcs