Re: [HTCondor-users] best practices for data untar/unzip

Hi Dimitri,

Is this pretty much the same tar file?

There were a couple of presentations at the 2015 HTCondor Week on various data caching patterns on the worker nodes, using technology like squid and interfacing with htcondor.

You might be able to get a better idea from those.

https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/HTCondorWeek2015/wednesday.html

There were a couple of talks on the Wednesday.

Cheers, Iain