Re: [HTCondor-users] alternative scratch directory?

Hi Todd,

remote_initaldir should be what I need. I hadn't noticed it. I am
assuming that it will change to the specified directory and use
it in the same way as the scratch dir. Some of my users would
like to follow the output of their MPI and abaqus jobs in real time
without logging into worker nodes.

I'll test  it.

Thanks, raul