Re: [HTCondor-users] alternative scratch directory?

Hi Todd,

I've just tried the remote_initialdir and it seems to fail for both
'parallel' and 'vanilla' universe.

I used lines like

universe                = vanilla
remote_initialdir       = /user/eesf/eesrrhl/remotedir.test/scratch

I am condor 8.4.7 on CentOS 7.

Any other thing that I should initialized?

Thanks, raul