Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.4 on CentOS 7 - control groups

Oh and you might want to disable SELinux. We don't have it turned on
in any of our boxes.   You will also need to configure your firewall
as well. For testing purposes I disabled firewall and firewalld. I'm
not at my desk so I don't  have the commands right off hand.

Jon