Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.4 on CentOS 7 - control groups

On 09/19/2016 11:10 AM, Michael V Pelletier wrote:
> Trying to stand up an HTCondor Central Manager is probably not the best
> way to introduce onself to systemd and CentOS 7, but here I am.
>
> The stock RPM for 8.4.8 for EL7 downloaded from UW results in the
> following errors thrown by systemd:

> Sep 19 11:02:51 ___ systemd[1]:
> [/usr/lib/systemd/system/condor.service:16] Unknown lvalue 'ControlGroup'
> in section 'Service'

Hm. FWIW not using cgroups I don't see any such errors. I do have
/sys/fs/cgroup/systemd/system.slice/condor.service & I don't have
cgconfig.conf as I don't have libcgroup-tools installed.

Note: not "htcondor" -- the name in /lib/systemd/system/condor.service
is also "condor", not "htcondor".

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin