Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor and Red Hat 7.4 upgrade

Hi Andy,

Thank you for the report. I'll be working on a solution as quick as
possible.

So, the wisdom is to hold off on Red Hat 7.4 until we have a solution.

I won't be able to produce a solution today. Hopefully, I'll have
sometime on Monday.

I am sorry for the inconvenience.

...Tim