Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor and Red Hat 7.4 upgrade

Tim,

Thanks for the response.  I have a temporary workaround which cannot be sustained: put SELinux into permissive mode.  (For interested others, this is done by:

setenforce permissive

and only lasts then until the next reboot.)

This fixed the AUTHENTICATE issue (we use FS in an NIS/NFS environment) and allowed new submits to work as well.

We require SELinux enforcing and are treating this as a temporary situation.

Thanks again for your help!

Andy