Re: [HTCondor-users] Setting requirements based on availability of a package

On 08/30/2017 08:31 AM, Brian Bockelman wrote:

... containers ...

> It kicks a lot of work back to the user (since they have to figure out which image the want), which may-or-may-not be what you are looking for.

On the admin side I've been writing salt recipes for installing
requisites. E.g. matlab runtimes. Wrrks for stuff we run regularly,
won't work too well for one-off kind of jobs.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin