Re: [HTCondor-users] Problem with condor_pid_ns_init

Hi Greg, Todd,

Thanks, that all makes sense. The SIGQUIT was due to a RANK-based eviction event, so was appropriate.

I've been trying to check that cgroups and PID namespaces are doing the right thing on our cluster with OSG jobs and didn't realize that the error message was a red herring. I'll ignore it in this context.

Cheers,
Duncan.