Re: [HTCondor-users] automatic selection of advertised IP

I swear a put together a ticket which suggested whittling down these knobs so that you could effectively do

use SECURITY:HOST_BASED
PRIVATE_SUBNET =Â172.20.0.0/23

and be "done" in the sense of having implemented something that is marginally better than nothing but also reliable.

--
Tom Downes
Senior Scientist and Data CenterÂManager