Re: [HTCondor-users] Built-in AVX2, AVX512 advertising?

I'll bet that sigh was extra deep in light of the announcement of 8.6.4 moments earlier. :D

Looks like has_avx2 = CpuFamily == 6 && CpuModelNumber >= 63

My code running under MATLAB "version -blas" of 11.0 and up thanks you, as long as they're running on HTCondor 8.6 and up.

It looks like there's a variety of avx512 flags - would it make sense to just advertise any that are performance and compatibility related?

Thanks for the info!

	-Michael Pelletier.