Re: [HTCondor-users] what is connect errno=111

Hi Dimitri,

Is it possible that the condor_shared_port and condor_collector didn't agree on the setting of SHARED_PORT?

If they both have the same settings, then the condor_shared_port will "own" TCP port 9618 and pass default connections to the collector.

I would suggest reviewing the settings of:
- USE_SHARED_PORT
- SHARED_PORT_PORT
- COLLECTOR_PORT

Maybe something non-default is causing a problem?

You mentioned you flock to the OSG -- do you use the config files from the glideinWMS RPM?  Older versions of this were *not* compatible with shared-port-by-default.

HTH,

Brian

PS - shared port is not a requirement to flock to OSG, but it helps with scalability.  It's worthwhile to figure out what went wrong now that you have a workaround.