Re: [HTCondor-users] what is connect errno=111

On 03/14/2017 02:46 PM, Brian Bockelman wrote:
> Hi Dimitri,
>
> Is it possible that the condor_shared_port and condor_collector didn't agree on the setting of SHARED_PORT?

Worked in 8.2.10. The config was
USE_SHARED_PORT = TRUE
SHARED_PORT_ARGS = -p 9619

Setting SHARED_PORT_PORT = 9619 nor SHARED_PORT_PORT = 0 didn't do
anything. Commenting out USE_SHARED_PORT and SHARED_PORT_ARGS works for
local pool.

> You mentioned you flock to the OSG -- do you use the config files
> from the glideinWMS RPM?

I think our config files were hand-crafted by Kent, Nate, and a few
other people. By now we managed to reduce them to only FLOCK_ and ALLOW_
macros that include glidein2 and a couple of others.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin