Re: [HTCondor-users] what is connect errno=111

OK, to answer my own question, disabling all SHARED_PORT macros fixes
the local pool. I strongly suspect we cannot flock to OSG without shared
port, so that's not an acceptable fix.

You'll need to send along more (the rest of?) your configuration for us to help you find which parts of it aren't compatible with using shared port. In general, however, condor should be listening on port 9618; if it isn't, the first place I would look is NETWORK_INTERFACE.

However, I also noticed that your lsof only shows UDP listen sockets. I'm not quite sure how you arranged that -- shared port only works over TCP -- but I'm guessing that's the actual problem. (You may also need to adjust your firewall.)

- ToddM