[HTCondor-users] hands-on Pegasus tutorial at HTCondor week

At HTCondor Week 2017, we will again be having a hands-on tutorial on using the Pegasus Workflow Management System. (Pegasus sits on top of HTCondor's DAGMan WMS, and provides a higher-level interface for creating and running workflows.)

See the attached document for more details on this tutorial.

The tutorial will be two hours long; we do not yet have a definite schedule, but it is likely that the Pegasus hands-on tutorial will overlap with other HTCondor tutorials.

If you are interested in participating in this tutorial, please email
htcondor-week@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kent
--
R. Kent Wenger (wenger@xxxxxxxxxxx, 608-262-6627,