Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_userprio: Can't locate negotiator in local pool

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 10:45 AM, Greg Thain <gthain@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 05/10/2017 08:12 AM, Knudson, Jonathan wrote:
>
> I seeing pretty much the same thing using 8.6.2 on rhel7.  I do get good
> output when running condor_userprio -allusers.    Any help is appreciated.
>
> Often this is a security issue.  Generally, condor_userprio is only allowed
> to be run from the central manager.  Is there a security error in the
> NegotiatorLog?

i'm not seeing any errors under the normal debug in the negotiator.
my collector seems to throw "DaemonCore: Can't receive command request
from" every cycle.  but i can't locate what's actually causing it.
everything else "appears" to be working fine though

for me, this is a new pool, all daemons are on one machine and i
followed the htcondor pool password wiki page to setup my security
posture