Re: [HTCondor-users] condor_status update time

On 10/11/2017 7:36 PM, Brian Bockelman wrote:
Hi Todd,

Please don't recommend editing files in /usr/lib!!!

Instead, copy the file to /etc/systemd/system and patch it there.  That's the preferred, documented way to do things in systemd-land.

Brian

My bad, thanks for the heads-up Brian, I edited to work-around instructions in the ticket at
   https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=6096
Should all be moot in a few weeks once HTCondor v8.6.7 is released into the RPM repos...

regards,
Todd