Re: [HTCondor-users] Change JobUniverse from vanilla to local?

On Wed, 2017-09-20 at 18:08:59 -0500, Miron Livny <miron@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Steffen,
>
> Just to double check, you want to change the JobUniverse after the Job was
> submitted by DAGMqn. I Assume you are aware that you can easily (via a pre
> or post script) this attribute after the DAGMan job was submitted but before
> the specific job was handed over by DAGMan to the SchedD.

Miron,

it's already too late: when you find that a submitted job won't match any
available machine  this after ... before timespan is over.
Thanks for the suggestion even if doesn't help now.
Changing the JobUniverse was only one possible (or rather impossible) option
to cope with oversized jobs generated by DagMan - fortunately there are more.
We're going for more memory in selected nodes.

- Steffen