Von: "Frank Bakhit" <fbakhit@xxxxxxxxxx>
An: "htcondor-users" <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. MÃrz 2018 19:09:23
Betreff: Re: [HTCondor-users] Hold reason: Error from slot2@htnode02 Failed to open /scratch/condor/simple.out as standard output: Permission denied (errno 13)

Hi Christoph,

The '/scratch/condor/cosit/' dircotry is NFS share the mounted on all
the condor host. And the user exist on all the host with the same uid
and the folder is writable to all. The job will create the error, log
and the output file, but then it will failed to write to output with
error "Permission denied".

~ Frank