[HTCondor-users] Using SLOT_TYPE_2_NAME_PREFIX breaks STARTD_ATTRS?

Hi together,

I tested the following configuration for a starter:
--------------------------------------
NUM_SLOTS                       = 2

SLOT_TYPE_1                     = auto
NUM_SLOTS_TYPE_1                = 1
SLOT_TYPE_1_PARTITIONABLE       = TRUE

SLOT_TYPE_2                     = 30%
NUM_SLOTS_TYPE_2                = 1
SLOT_TYPE_2_PARTITIONABLE       = TRUE
something_funny                 = "MyString"
SLOT2_STARTD_ATTRS              = something_funny
#SLOT_TYPE_2_NAME_PREFIX        = NicePrefix_
This works fine, i.e. the STARTD_ATTR "something_funny" with value "MyString"
can be seen with "condor_status -long <nameofhost>" as expected.

However, once I uncomment the "SLOT_TYPE_2_NAME_PREFIX" line and restart condor on the execute node,
the slot get's a nice name - but I can not see "something_funny" being announced by the startd anymore.

Is this expected?

This is HTCondor 8.6.9.

Cheers,
	Oliver