Re: [HTCondor-users] Hold reason: Error from slot2@htnode02 Failed to open /scratch/condor/simple.out as standard output: Permission denied (errno 13)

Hi,

I think I able to resolved the issue. I had lot of options that I use to export the nfs share. I remove almost all of it and have just (rw,sync) with just UID_DOMAIN= $(FULL_HOSTNAME) and that work.

I am not sure if it's the which one resolved it the UID_DOMAIN or NFS options, but I suspect it's the NFS options.

Thanks Christoph and Zach I appreciate your time and the support.

~ Frank