Re: [HTCondor-users] Dynamic slots not resizing

On 03/23/2018 06:02 AM, Laborda Sanchez, Oscar (Volkswagen Group Services) wrote:

Thanks a lot everybody,

I am really liking this job scheduler, hope to deploy it in our department soon. :)

Great!   Just a heads-up, if you can make it, there will be a HTCondor workshop in the UK in September of this year.  We will post more details as the time approaches, but that will be a great opportunity to learn more about the software and the community around it.

-greg