Re: [HTCondor-users] Dynamic slots not resizing

On 3/23/2018 6:02 AM, Laborda Sanchez, Oscar (Volkswagen Group Services) wrote:
Thanks a lot everybody,

Setting CLAIM_WORKLIFE to a value lower than the parallel Job0 duration did the trick for this example.

I am really liking this job scheduler, hope to deploy it in our department soon. :)

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for your kind words, and welcome to the HTCondor community!

I think you may really enjoy and benefit from attending either HTCondor Week (in May in the USA) or the European HTCondor Workshop (in Sept in the UK) - see info at http://htcondor.org. There are lots of tutorials about HTCondor use and configuration to jump start your learning curve, as well as opportunities to hear how other organizations have setup and are using HTCondor.

regards,
Todd