Re: [HTCondor-users] Multiple CCB on a single server

Hi Todd,

Thanks for your information. I have a further question on 2)

2) If I specify multiple addresses in CCB_ADDRESS, will all the specified
CCBs be connected?

    Yes. Other daemons will select a CCB to use from their advertised list at random.

Is there a way to make a daemon to select Âto useÂa local CCB that is colocated with the daemon on the same server if available?

Thanks