Re: [HTCondor-users] swap space

Thanks Dimitri

Yes, in the worker nodes we do have 3G per core in average, some nodes have 4G per core.

I was asking for requirements of the server where the htcondor central daemons are running. We have all the central services of htcondor running in a single server. I was referring to this server in my previous mails.

Thanks and regards,

almudena