Re: [HTCondor-users] User Quotas

Thank you for the info Greg, that is very useful.

Do you have any recommendations for enforcing a maximum number of
running jobs per user/accounting group for an entire schedd?
We were able to limit jobs on a particular resource when we were using
static slots, but haven't yet figured it out for partionable slots.
(https://www-auth.cs.wisc.edu/lists/htcondor-users/2019-March/msg00142.shtml)
However, we would also like to limit jobs for a user for the entire
system, so one user cannot submit multiple long running jobs and
everyone has to wait for them.

Thanks again for your help