Re: [HTCondor-users] Checkpointing in docker universe?

Hi Brian,

Unfortunately, I donât think that is possible in HTCondor right now.  Would be a really cool feature!  Might even be doable with a very slight twist of the Docker universe.

One tricky piece that things like CRIU can struggle with is âwhere can the checkpoint resume?â.  A different host with a different kernel or processor can really cause issues.  That is solvable, of course - but will be one of the speed bumps along the way.

Brian

Sent from my iPhone